Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where did MY baby go...


So the week after Blake turned 8 months old something happened...something crazy...she went from a non-fussy, non-crying, content, perfect sleeper to a fussy, crying often, non-sleeper.  In these past 2 tumultuous weeks our perfect little peanut, now wakes up 2 - 6 times in the middle of night screaming and during the day is pretty much fussy most of the time unless you are holding her.  She has done a complete 180 and quite frankly I don't like it.  I MISS MY BABY!  I miss the sleep 12 hours at night, love independent play, smile all day baby girl.  I don't understand what the deal is!  It's like once she mastered crawling she became a completely different person.  I took her to the doctor because I was sure something HAD to be wrong with her - and of course - we left with a clean bill of health.  Is this normal?!  Am I missing something here?!  I must admit I realize now I took her easy going attitude and great sleeping for granted, but hello God, I appreciate it now, you can change her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment