Monday, August 16, 2010

Vogue cover model...well someday

We just got back from the 4 month checkup at the pediatrician's office and our freak of nature child is in the 95th percentile for height!  I mean seriously...where the in world did she get her height from?!  She definitely didn't get it from me and Chris is no NBA star...must be something in the milk!  I have decided if this keeps up we're just going to sign her up for modeling to bring on some extra income - ok seriously kidding here, but if she ends up being 6 feet tall I think modeling is more in her cards than sports b/c quite frankly if she takes after me at all she'll be way too clumsy for athletics!
4 month stats:
Weight: 12.7lbs  (25th percentile)
Length: 26 in. (95th percentile)
Head: 16 in. (40th percentile)
She also rolled from her back to her stomach while we were at the doctor's office!  Big day for little Miss Blake Salome!

No comments:

Post a Comment