Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Thankful that I'm incapable of doing any good on my own...

With Thanksgiving right around the corner my thoughts have been filled with all the many amazing things I have to be Thankful for.  God has truly blessed Chris and I - this year has especially been wonderful.  There have been some of the largest challenges and changes in our lives, but they have been the absolute best.  I am thankful for my amazing husband, Chris, who is not only a loving, wonderful, supportive husband, but a FANTASTIC father.  I am so thankful for our beautiful, healthy, happy baby girl.  I am thankful for all of our wonderful family and each of their roles in our lives.  I am thankful to have the opportunity to be home with Blake this first year of her life to bond with her, experience all of her firsts, and work on our home and family.  I am thankful for the AMAZING group of friends we have, who are like family.  I could go on and on, but let's be honest here...at the end of the day it comes down to this - if you look hard enough - there is a million things to be thankful for and at the core of all these wonderful blessings is God.  Without him we would have nothing and so often we seem to forget this.  To channel my inner old soul, "My cup runneth over."

No comments:

Post a Comment