Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life doesn't get much better than this
























On Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 4:25am we were blessed with the arrival of the most beautiful little girl, Blake Salome Andry.
The feeling that I felt as soon as I saw her can not be described in words. I instantly loved her more than I have ever loved anything else. I immediately welled up with tears of joy and emotion that I've never experienced before. She had the most perfect little fingers, toes and full head of shiny brown hair and HUGE eyes that were wide open ready to greet the world.
I turned to look at Chris and he was even more enamored and overjoyed than I was. She literally had him wrapped around his finger from the moment she showed up. The goofy, fun loving man that I married became the biggest ball of mush and I knew that he was going to be the most amazing father to our little girl.
It's been 8 days since she was born and each day is better than the one before. She has already changed so much and has the funniest facial expressions and sounds. Chris and I just can't get enough of her. She's such a good baby too - she sleeps so soundly and peacefully I could just watch her sleep for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment